|Broadwell Marine Engineering|
|Long Beach, CA|
|Engine(s):||Nisson 40 HP Outboard|
|Berths:||6 double, 2 single in six cabins|
|Fuel Capacity||2 X 28 gallons|
|Fresh Water Cap.||50 gallons in 10 containers|
|2700 sq. ft.|
Layout & AccomModations:
- From the hatch in the cockpit one enters the main hull just aft of the dining table on starboard. To port and a bit further forward is the galley counter with sink, stove refrigerator/freezer and microwave. Across the galley, and forward of dinette is a large bench seat. There is a navigation station aft of galley on the port side. There is an immense amount of storage. Furthest forward in the main hull is the forward cabin and head. The two bunks in this cabin are the boat’s only singles. All the way aft is the aft cabin, which has a double berth and head.
- Entrance to the starboard hull is through its own hatch on deck. Once descended, one finds storage aft and a double berth over the bridge deck just forward on the left. There is full headroom. Forward of this cabin is a head and vanity. Further forward through the head is the forward cabin. The berth is mounted via its own ladder. There is another entrance to this berth through a cabinet in the main cabin over the settee.
- The port hull is also entered via its own deck hatch. Immediately on the right is the double berth over the bridge deck in the after cabin. This berth is currently being used as a very large drawing board. Forward is the head as in the starboard hull. Just forward of this head is a standup shower. The forward cabin with double berth is immediately forward of the shower. There is additional storage forward of this cabin.
Electronics & Navigation:
- Furuno 12 Mile Radar
- West Marin Aurora VHF Radio
- Sitex Koden 787C Loran
- Eagle Super Pro Depth sounder
- Castle Electronics CS-10 Auto-Pilot
Mechanical & Electrical:
- Nissan 40HP Outboard
- Generac 2.5Kw Portable Gasoline Generator
- Saloon wired for 120V
- Anchor Windlass with separate battery and charger
Deck & Hulls:
- Construction is in Douglas Fir lumber and marine grade plywood with fiberglass cover. Extra buildup of fiberglass on keel and any surface that would be contacted in grounding. All interior surfaces of hulls are soaked with 35 gallons of cupernol to prevent mold or fungal deterioration of wood structures.
- There are no through hull fittings below the waterline. There are no large built in water tanks, but there are provisions for 10 five gallon plastic units that are removable for refill.
- Stainless steel safety rail all around the deck. Blue canvas and lexan enclosure for cockpit.
- There is a 28 gallon fuel tank in each hull.
Sails & Rig:
- The vessel is ketch rigged with a genoa and staysail topper. In addition there is a mainsail, jib, and mizzen.
- There are adequate winches to work all sails.
- There are new sail covers and sail bag on the bow for the genoa.
- All mechanical and electronic equipment was new or factory serviced five years ago.
This one of a kind vessel is well maintained, simple to a fault, and ready to go. To find a boat this size with these kinds of accommodations for under $100,000 is indeed rare! She won’t last long.
Details are thought to be reliable but are not guaranteed.
Offer subject to change, prior sale and tax when applicable.
© 1999 2Hulls, Inc[6105222001WK]
used model custom ocra tri trimaran for sale - WHISPERING HOPE
2Hulls -your best source for used
custom ocra trimarans
for sale, and sailboat information
for used custom orca cruising, sailing or racing multihull trimaran yachts.