Twin Spirits is in excellent condition and ready to continue voyaging. She is a comfortable and very safe home that can be sailed to any where in the world you would dream to visit. She is ready to go right now.
Layout & Accommodations
Open plan with king size berth forward of the saloon. The saloon has two settees with storage under one and an adjustable table. In the port hull forward is the head with lavac toilet and 20 gallon holding tank, sink, shower, and storage. Mid hull has nav station with pullout chart table, book shelves, and storage. Aft is double berth with lots of storage under. Contains dresser, shelves, and hanging locker. The starboard hull forward is large and houses food/ storage, pantry, and hanging locker. Mid ship is the galley with large double sinks, propane oven, stove top, counter space, Norcold 12 volt/110 refrigerator, and storage. Aft is double berth with hanging locker and shelves with lots of storage under.
Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Raytheon RL70 24 mile radar-hsb2
- St40 knot log, speed, autopilot 3000
- Standard Horizon wind and 1000cGPS
- Upper and lower station vhf radios
- ICOM700 proSSB
- 2 portable vhf's
- Masthead LED anchor and running lights and deck level running lights
- Paper Charts and cruising guides for the entire east coast and Bahamas
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar 3ym30 -1200hrs
- 125 amp ferris alternator with 4 stage balmar regulator
- Link 10 monitor
- House bank and alternator wiring each on separate 250 amp mega fuses
- 4 group 31 AGM house batteries = 420 amp hours
- 1 group 31 Agm start battery charged via an echo digital charger
- Two 85 watt solar panels controlled via a 15 amp digital prostar controller
- Ampair 100 wind generator with separate controller
- Circuit breakers and fuses for all systems
- Lewmar / Simpson Lawrance 900 windlas with helm control and remote control
- 20 amp and 40 amp true charge battery chargers
- Salt water anchor wash down
- Pressure water
- Helm is hydraulic pump to outboard rudders
- Sonic leg is steerable by seperate control
Deck & Hulls
Boat is beige and maroon colored. There are 4 storage lockers in the forward hulls, 2 lockers in the aft hulls, and 2 lockers in the cockpit. Over-sized mooring cleats are all around each with heavy duty backing plates. 2 large and 6 smaller opening hatches and two opening ports.
Sails & Rigging
- Sails include: main- fully battened, genoa, staysail, asymmetrical spinnaker in sock and a heavy weather staysail
- Rig is standard mast aft rig with steps
- All sail control lines are easily adjusted from the safety of the cockpit
- Terminals are sta-lock
- Pro-furl roller furling head sail
- Life lines all around
- Three winches-two are two speed st.
- Dingy davits
- Water tender 9.4 hard dingy
- Avon 9.2 inflatable
- Honda 5hp four stroke outboard
- 2 dingy anchors with line
- 35 Delta fast set with 50 feet chain and 250 feet line
- 33 Bruce
- 22 danforth with 10 feet chain and 120 feet line
- 3 bow rollers
- 3 -20 lb propane tanks.
- Full cockpit enclosure
- Screens all around/no seeum
- Many spares
- 12 volt fans thru out the boat
- AM / FM / tape player and an AM / FM / CD player
- 12 volt Reading lights and fluorescent lighting thru out
Details are thought to be reliable but are not guaranteed.
to change, prior sale and tax when applicable.
© 2007 2Hulls, Inc[CCC08242007MH]
Used Prout Catamaran For Sale - Twin Spirits
2Hulls -your best source for used Prout catamarans for sale, and sailboat or
powerboat information for used cruising, sailing or racing Prout
multihull catamaran yachts.