Used Tom Lack
Catalac 27' Catamaran For Sale
|Year Built/Model Year:||1983|
|L O A:||27'|
|USD ($) Price:||
|Location:||Punta Gorda, FL|
|Mast Height Off Water:||43'5"|
|Mast Height Off Deck):||35'|
|Engine(s):||2 x Yanmar|
|Fuel Capacity:||36 gallons|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||66 gallons|
Layout & Accommodations
Extremely large cockpit area with comfortable seating for eight guests plus captain's chair at helm. Salon has two six foot length molded settees. Private stateroom forward of Salon with large windowns surrounding the double berth. Private head forward in port hull. Galley down in starboard hull. Abundant storage including hanging locker, molded shelving, and lockers in cabin area.
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- 3000 autopilot
- VHF radio
- Heart Interface 1500 watt 75 amp Inverter/Charger
- Heart Interface remote AC DC monitor panel
- Heart Interface link 200 12 volt
- 2 Bank battery amperes and volt monitoring system
- West Marine 3 bank electrical battery combiner 110-volt breaker panel with five breakers as follows: outlets, H20 heater, refrigerator, air conditioner and one open
- 110-Volt shore power cord, 50’ 30 amp.
Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 18 hp Yanmar diesels new in 1999
- 12,000 BTU Marine Air digital air conditioner and heater
- Upgraded Engine driven system for the cold plate freezer refrigerator
Deck & Hulls
The Catalac 8M has fiberglass V-shaped hulls with low aspect ratio keels and built in buoyancy compartments. It has a full-rigged foredeck and a wide aft cockpit with wraparound cushioned seating, storage lockers forward on deck and aft. under seating in cockpit.
Custom swim platform with boarding ladder and hot/cold 12 volt pressurized shower. Weaver dinghy snap davits are installed on the swim platform. Bimini and dodger with complete enclosure with zipper roll up windows.
- 1 x 22lb Delta fast set anchor with 20 ft. 5/16 chain and 150 ft. 5/8 rode
- 1 x 25lb Danforth anchor with 10 ft. 5/16 chain and 120 ft. 5/8 rode
- Rail mounted dinghy engine motor mount
Sails and Rigging
- Aluminum mast with self-stepping rig on deck
- Partially battened main Rotostay roller furling jib or genoa
- Cruising spinnaker with bagged chute
- Storm jib
- Sail cover
- 1 x winch handle
- Emergency Tiller
- Insulated backstay for SSB radio
- Deep lockers in hull with foredeck access for sail and bumper storage
- Engine access through lazarette in cockpit
- Engines are separate from the cabin area
-This results in keeping diesel odor completely out of the cabin area, minimizes sound from engine operation, and provides easy access to service filters
Details are thought to be reliable but are not guaranteed.
Offer subject to change, prior sale and tax when applicable.
© 2004 2Hulls, USA[HHO03012006BH]
Used Tom Lack Catalac 27 Catamaran For Sale - Cat-N-Around
2Hulls -your best
source for used Tom Lack Catalac 27 catamarans
for sale, and sailboat or
powerboat information for used cruising, sailing or racing
multihull catamaran yachts.