|Layout & Accommodations
Queen in forward master cabin with cushions of 4" foam with fabric cover (5'4" x 6'6"), full hanging locker and dresser with shelves and drawers, vanity unit with mirror. Bomar hatch with screens, overhead. Convenient shelf on port side of Berth. 115V outlet, 12 Volt fan and reading lights. Great view forward through large Lexan window.
Aft to Galley
Counter 7' 6" long x 19" wide, with Formica work top, 5' counter on opposite side, 2 drawers, and storage under surface. Propane stove with two burners, oven and broiler. Three Cu. Ft. Refrigerator operates on propane and 115 volt. Storage areas opposite with sliding doors. 12 Volt fluorescent light, 115V outlet.
Double in aft cabin, cushions of 4" foam with fabric cover (48" wide). Hanging locker, utility locker and drawer. Port-light and 12 Volt light.
Dinette/salon area, dinette seat with 4" foam cushions, storage under with Tri-fold teak saloon table. 2 Bomar hatches with screens, overhead of dinette. 2 - 12 Volt fans, 115 Volt outlet, 12 Volt fluorescent light and 2 - 12 Volt lights.
Main cabin door in composite and opening window. Windows at rear of main cabin, sliding to allow ventilation between cabin and cockpit under pilothouse.
Forward: Head - fully molded, with storage. Washbasin with hand held shower faucet. Raritan marine head with 18 gallon holding tank with 'Y" valve and deck pump out. 115 Volt outlet, 12 Volt light, Bomar hatch with screens, overhead.
Aft to: Navigation area with storage and chart table, 12 Volt fluorescent light and 115 Volt outlet, Aft to: Double in aft cabin, cushions of 4" foam with fabric cover (48" wide). Hanging locker, utility locker and drawer. Port-light and 12 Volt light.
Interior has: 6'3" headroom Floor molding with composite teak and holly inserts.
- Refrigeration/Freezer: Dometic LPG/120vAC
- Waterheater: 120vAC
- Stove: Two-burner SS with oven and broiler (LPG)
- Sink: Double SS
- Water System: Pressure H-C
Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Stereo: AM/FM/CD
- Depth Sounder: Raymarine Tridata
- Wind Speed & Direction: Raymarine
- Knot Meter/Log: Raymarine Tridata
- Autopilot: Autohelm 4000
- Compass: Bulkhead mount
- Batteries: (2) Gp. 27 deep cycle
- Battery Parallel Switch
- Dockside Cable: 50' 30-amp
- Electrical System: 12vDC/120vAC
- Interior Lighting: 12vDC low-draw fluorescent
- Alternator: 55-amp
- Battery Charger
- Lights: Deck-mount nav, cockpit
- Other: LPG safety "sniffer"
Sails & Rigging
- Sails: Fully battened main, genoa
- Mast: Aluminum deck stepped
- Standing rigging: S/S wire
- Mainsheet Traveler
- Roller furling jib
- Winches: (2) 2-sp ST (2) #7 on mast
Deck & Ground Tackle
- Anchors: (1) Danforth with chain and line rode
- Ladders: Swim on starboard scoop
- Swim Platform: (2)
- Bow Pulpit: S/S with seats
- Anchor Davit/Roller: S/S
- Helmsmen seat
- Lights: Deck mount nav, spreader
- Lifelines and stanchions: vinyl-clad s/s wire, s/s stanchions
- Gates: P & S stern
- Deck Material: FRP with integral nonskid
- Gas BBQ grill
- Other: Loungeseat on davits
Engine /Mechanical Equipment
- Propeller: Three-blade
- Bilge Pumps: (2) manual, (1) 12vDC shower sump)
- Raw Water Sea Strainer
- Fuel Filters
- Steering: Uflex twin cable
- Fuel shut-offs: Diesel, LPG (manual and solenoid)
- Fresh Water Cooling
- Head Type: Manual
- Holding Tank: (2) Y-valves for direct discharge or deck pump out
Safety & Fire Protection
- Life Jackets: (4)
- Life Ring: Yes
- USCG Approved Safety Package
- Fire Extinguishers: (2) manual
Details are thought to be reliable but are not guaranteed.
to change, prior sale and tax when applicable.
© 2005 2Hulls, Inc[ACCC07192006TM]
Used Gemini 105 Catamaran For Sale - Badger
2Hulls -your best source for used Gemini catamarans for sale, and sailboat or
powerboat information for used cruising, sailing or racing Gemini
multihull catamaran yachts.