There is no single or multihull vessel in the market that compares in price foot by foot to this catamaran!
Vessel has undergone a major refit and re-manufacture ($400,000.00 since 2002), including re-manufacture of engines, new transmissions, complete interior refurbishing, complete engine room, fuel and water tanks, complete AC/DC electrical system,full S/S keel skeg system. Awlgrip paint top and bottom. The entire vessel was done to USCG/CFR, NFPA and ABYC requirements, less than 50 hrs. have been put on the vessel since refit.
Estimate replacement cost:$700,000
Layout & Accommodations
All was redone in 2002"
Large sliding S/S ad glass door, teak and holly soke access to all compartments, fans and A/C throughout.
Two forward berths
Master berth on port side, large master king berth, hanging lockers, bureau storage, seat with storage beneath.
Starboard: Two twin berth convert into king berth, hanging lockers, bureau storage, bench seat with storage beaneath.
Two aft berth
Port and starboad have full size berth, storage lockers, hanging lockers
Dining area large wrap-around settee with cherry table, sear cushions, storage beneath.
3 Heads: Porcelain toilets, stand-up showers, vanities, shower sump pumps.
Survey has additional information. Survey has additional information.
Two burner electric stove
Sea Frost refrigerator
Custom S/S round
Sink and counter formica
Engine /Mechanical Equipment
- Engine beds and mounts, 2002
- Safety shields
- Belts and pulleys, 2002
- Flame arresters / breathers, 2002
- Oil hoses, 2002
- Hoses and clamps, 2002
- Newly manufactered alternators and pumps
- Engine exhaust: Lift mufflers
- Wiring and lubrication good shape
- Engine cooling: Freshwater heat exchanger
- Zincs in good shape
- Mathers throttle controls
- Drip protection
- 2 Access ports portside and 1 starborad
- Engine schematics / Manuals
- Onan generator - hrs. 3916
Tanks: FRP, New 2004 600 gallons
Filters / Seperators: Primary Racor, Secondary Cummins
Electronics & Navigational Equipment
Main helm station at flybridge complete with gauge package, controls, wrap around settee, handrails. Paint and settee new in 2002.
- VHF Radio(s): Robertson RS8100, snadard Horizon with antenna
- Loran / GPS: Furuno GP36
- Chart Plotter: Furuno 1850 DF
- SSB Radio: Furuno FSIX
- Radar: Furuno 1830 with repeater (1800)
- Autopilot : Robertson AP 250
- Compass: two Richie 1100
- Depth gauges / Fish finders: Furuno 1850 AutoScan
- Jabsco spotlight ITT
- Brooks and Gatehouse HS921
- Schematics / Manuals
Secondary helm station in salon with controls, AC/DC panels, Jog steering, bilge monitors, generator monitors, Heart Interface. All panels and systems new in 2002.
- AC system (ABYC specifications)
- Voltage: 120 VAC / 240 VAC
- Shore Power inlets: 2 125/250 VAC/50 AMP
- AC panel: Paneltroics, 2002
- Circuit load monitor
- Polarity indicator
- Outlets: 110 VAC
- Heart Interface inverter / Converter
- Anchors: Delta 45# (2002)
- Rode and Chain: 600" of 5/8" rode and 40' of 3/8" XXX chain (both 2002)
- Spares: Fortress FX23 anchor, 600" of 5/8" rode and 40' of 3/8" XXX chain
- Windlass: Lofrans MKII with rope gypsy (2002)
- Dock lines / Fenders: four 12" fenders, four s/s fender holders
- Chain locker / drain: Overboard
Plumbing & Water System
Fresh water system located in the forward bow deck
Hexe Marine, 300 gallons (2 tanks)
Hoses and clamps in good shape
2 Pumps 12VDC
Water maker system: Sea Recovery 25 GPH water maker
Black Water System: 3 Electra Sans (2002) meet current CFR's
- Teak aft cockpit table
- Custom transom rocket launcher (2002)
- Rupp custom outriggers (2002)
- Foldaboat (2002)
- Cerafamo fans throughout salon
- Two Sony 12 VDC TV / VCR
- Maxima stereo and speakers throughout vessel
Safety & Fire Equipment
- Adult PFD's: 6 Type I
- Children PFD's: 2 Type II
- Whistles and watertights on PFD's
- EPIRB: 406B
- Sound signals: horn
- First aid kit
- Navigational lighting: USCG/CFR
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon minoxide detector
- Fixed fire system / Auxillary fire system: Halon 1301
- Marpol and oil placard
- High water alarms in each compartment
- Bilge pumps: 6 Rule 2000 and 4 Rule 3500, 2 Rule 1000
Details are thought to be reliable but are not guaranteed.
to change, prior sale and tax when applicable.
© 2007 2Hulls, Inc[CCC06192007TS]
Used Euphoria Express Catamaran For Sale - Caribbean Express
2Hulls -your best source for used Jeantot catamarans for sale, and sailboat or
powerboat information for used cruising, sailing or racing Jeantot
multihull catamaran yachts.