Noosacat 3100 H.T.Cruiser
2 x 200hp Yamaha O/B
210 gal. S/S
|Fresh Water Cap.:||
30 gal. S/S
- Toughened safety glass windows.
- Bow roller.
- Stainless steel bow rail.
- Bow mooring bollards.
- 2 x Aft cleat type, 2 x Mid-ship cross type cleats.
- Self-draining anchor locker with hatch lid and retainer.
- Winching eye fitted forward tunnel.
- Heavy duty gunwale rubber.
- Heavy duty mid-rail with stopper at ends.
- Hydraulic steering with look valve.
- Stainless adjustable helm.
- Molded cockpit shelves.
- 2 x battery boxes and oil bottle lockers, with deck fillers.
- Captains K.A.B. suspension seat.
- 2 x 105 Gal fuel tanks, 316 grade stainless steel.
- Tank fillers and breathers.
- Lock-up cabin doors.
- Upholstered bunks and cushions to forward cabin & saloon.
- Foredeck entry hatch.
- Cable trunks.
- Aluminum outboard pods and duckboard.
- Multiple hull subdivision.
- Full keel laminated stringer to both hulls.
- Biaxial & Triaxial weave materials used in construction.
- GRP hull bulkheads and beams (No Wood).
- Solid GRP floor, (No Plywood).
- Vinylester resin in hull laminate.
- U.V. resistant Gelcoat.
- All internal & under floor areas flow-coated.
- Galley molding with sink.
- Settee with upholstery & foot locker.
- Table folds to bed, with new finish table, S/S posts.
- 2 x opening roof hatches for Pax and Capt.
- Exterior 316 S/S Grab rails on top of cabin.
- Hinged aft entry door.
- Mahogany lined interior trim.
- Approx 30 US gal. water.
- Fresh water cockpit shower.
- 6 x S/S rocket launchers.
- S/S tie rods & engine spray plates.
- Over head radio console.
- Separate Electric head with Electra/san system.
- 12v nav. lights, S/S battery tie downs, battery master switch with parallel system.
- 12v aux power outlet terminal blocks, 8 switch panel, all wiring.
- Cabin lighting.
- Cuddy Lights and shower light.
- 2 x Deck flood lights.
- 4 x rod holders in cockpit coaming.
- Passenger 316 S/S grab rail & foot rest in saloon.
- S/S 316 Swim boarding rails & ladder.
- Bronze inspection lid & opener.
- 1 x Live bait well with individual pump plumbed ready to run.
- 2 x 316 S/S grab rail on top of cabin exterior port and starboard.
- Air Conditioning through hull with strainer and discharge under cupboard behind Capt seat.
- Black paint around cabin windows.
- Shower with full head room.
- Fresh water shower in cockpit.
- Head and Shower area white flow coated.
- Cabin doors lined.
- Wheelhouse/Cockpit Carpet.
- 30Amp 220v Shower Power.
- VHF Radio.
- CD Stereo.
- Garmin 185 GPS/Chart & Sounder.
- Windshield wiper to Capt & Pax windows.
- Carpet lined saloon & cockpit rubber backed and bounded edges (removable).
- Yamaha 2 x 200hp HPDI with S/S props, gauges, Controls and Fuel Management (installed). Cruises @ 25-30mph (burns 12-16 gal/hr total). Top speed (G.P.S.) 43.4-45.0 mph half load 4-6ft seas, NE wind 15-18 knots at test.
The manufacturer has 25 years of continuous building experience, with these designs and is Lloyds Certified; built to meet 2c survey and ABYC Standards. This is our demo boat. It only has 4hours on the engines, quite a bit of electronics and other optional equipment well beyond the standard manufacturer's specifications. This cat has reached speeds of 42mph and cruises at 27mph. Her planing hulls will get you there in just about any conditions. Similar boats have been bought by US Customs, Air Sea Rescue-Australia, and the Australian Water Police. So if you are looking for a great well-constructed, highly stable, excellent performance/fishing/diving /family fun cat, don't miss this one-time offer!
Details are thought to be reliable but are not guaranteed.
Offer subject to change, prior sale and tax when applicable.
© 2000 2Hulls, Inc[64111700JS]
Used Noosacat 3100 Power Catamaran For Sale - DEMO
2Hulls -your best source for used
noosacat power catamarans
for sale, and sailboat or
powerboat information for used cruising, sailing or racing
multihull noosacat power catamaran yachts.