Lagoon 410 S2
Photographs, Layouts & Other Images
Lagoon 410 S2 Sailing Catamaran Specifications, Articles & Reviews
Lagoon 410 Specifications
Overall length 12,37 m / 40'7'' Waterline length 11,67 m / 38'3'' Beam 7,09 m / 23'3'' Berths 8 - 10 persons Mast height clearance 18,29 m / 60' Light displacement (EC regulations) 7,24 t / 15964 lbs Draft 1,2 m / 3' 11" Sail area 89 m2 / 958 sq. ft. Mainsail area 53.00 m2 / 570 sq. ft. Genoa sail area (max.) 36 m2 / 388 sq. ft. Spinnaker (optional) 108 m2 / 1162 sq. ft. Engine hp 2 X 28 Hp Saildrive Fuel tankage 2 x 26 US Gal. (approx.) Water tankage 103 US Gal. (approx.) Interior finish Pear colored Mukali wood EEC certificate A for 10 persons
After launching more than one hundred Lagoon 410
since its first introduction in 1997,
Lagoon now introduces the new Lagoon 410-S2.
After launching more than one hundred Lagoon 410 since its first introduction in 1997, Lagoon now introduces the new Lagoon 410-S2.
Modifications to the Lagoon 410 have been made in many areas ergonomic, comfort, maneuverability and the new S2 version has even more standard equipment.
All primary sail control lines, including the main halyard and reefing lines, are now brought back to the cockpit where the addition of an electric winch increases the ease, efficiency and safety of managing mainsail loads.
Movement between the steering station, the cockpit and the main salon remains free and open.
The large chart table and comprehensive navigation station, the immense main salon with its unique panoramic view (its a Lagoon !), and the large L-shaped galley show clearly that the Lagoon 410-S2 is designed for a long and comfortable cruise.
SAILS AND HARDWARE
- 1 Large-roach mainsail, sail area 53 m2 / 570 sq. ft, with battens
- 1 Genoa, with genoa furler system, UV band, sail area 36 m2 / 388 sq. ft.
- Anodized aluminum mast, length 16,10m / 52 10, deck step, with battcar track
- Single spreaders
- Anodized aluminum boom
- 1 set stainless steel standing rigging
- 2 reinforced shroud chainplates attached to hull
- 1 forestay chainplate on crossbeam
- 1 mainsail halyard, 2:1 purchase
- 1 Genoa halyard
- 1 Mainsail sheet (roof return) with adjustable traveler aft in cockpit
- 2 Genoa sheets
- 2 Genoa tracks
- 2 Adjustable genoa fairlead blocks
- 2 Genoa sheet winches, roof mounted 46,2 STC
- 1 Mainsail traveler winch 32,2 STC aft in cockpit
- 1 Electric winch 40,2 STE for halyards reef lines
- 3 Mainsail reef lines in boom
- 1 Mainsail outhaul
- 1 Furling line
- 2 Lazy jacks
- 2 Winch handles
- 6 chocks
- 6 cleats
- 1 electric windlass, 800 w, in anchor locker
- Bow netting attached to crossbeam
- Stainless steel stern pulpits with buoy bracket and stern light
- Aluminum stanchion bases
- Double stainless steel lifelines
- Stainless steel handrails on roof
- Stanchion gates
- Immense cockpit/open-air salon, with direct access from dock or water via port transom
- Self-bailing cockpit with cockpit grating
- Helm station at forward bulkhead with engine controls, engine panel, and compass, dash board for electronics
- Cable steering system
- Twin rudders with epoxy composite posts
- Emergency tiller
- 2 person helm seat
- Varnished wood cockpit table with cover
- 2 storage lockers under cockpit seats
- 1 Gas storage
- Direct access from dock or water on port side
- Transom shower on port side (warm/cold water)
- Stainless steel swim ladder on port side
- Rubber transom bumpers
- Storage locker
- 2 27 Hp saildrive motors
- Engine stop in cockpit
- Double shift/throttle control at helm station
- Engine compartment soundproofing
- Air intake at transom
- Air exhaust
- Seawater filter
- Engine access under aft cabin berths
- Fuel filter with separator
- Diesel fuel tanks, 2 x 100l. / 2 x 26 gal.
- Fresh water capacity approx. 390l / 103 US gal.
- Fresh water pump
- Hot water heaters, 42 litters/ 10 gal.
- 12v. electrical panel - 16 function, with voltmeter, ammeter, breakers, battery test, lighting, water meter
- 2 engine batteries: 12v. 70 amp
- 2 house batteries: 12v. 140 amp
- Power load repartitor
- Composition: fiberglass and vinylester resin
- Hull construction: foam core sandwich
- Nacelle and deck construction: balsa sandwich
- Plain laminate countermold
- Bulkheads: reinforced plywood
Lagoon 410 S2 Sailing Catamarans For Sale, Sold, or Off Market
2Hulls -your best source for the Lagoon 410 S2 sailing catamaran for sale, used or new, and information for cruising Lagoon 410 S2 sailing catamaran multihull yachts.