PHILIPPE GUILLERM'S RESUME
To provide creative and professionally designed Illustration, Sculptures, and Murals of any size and to satisfy any specific aesthetic goal for private or public display
• Skilled and highly experienced in design, layout, murals, interiors decorations, and in art mural visual concepts.
• Excellent design and illustration training and experience.
• Able to develop excellent relation with clients and to satisfy even the most demanding design requests.
Worldwide client base with numerous work in special and outstanding places like, Court House (Tahiti), City Hall, Airports, private residences and office complexes.
Illustration of Fine Art, Shoeltzer Creteil (1976) Engineer Mechanical Fabrication, Diderot Paris 19eme. (1980)
Freelance Work 1982 to present
Artist Sculpted and sold over 100 sculptures and murals, using exotic and local woods. Provided graphic illustration and mural sculpted for numerous places including:
• Vandee Plaisance, France (1982);
• City Hall of Tahiti (1988); Mural Design and Development;
• Interior decoration of Tahiti Airport and Blake Pearl Museum, Tahiti (1991);
• Court House and Airport, New Caledonia Pacific Ocean (1993)
• Layout, design, Illustration ‑ Buenos Aires Yacht Club, Argentina (1996)
• Numerous private residence interiors decoration, Brazil (1996 - 1997);
• Brevard Title Company Melbourne (1999) New entrance.
Currently showing several personal works in different Galleries in : Pans, California, West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Melbourne, Washington DC,
Page 1, Page 2
To contact Philippe: Email Here!!!