Heading straight to Annapolis after first week in January.
Inventory vessel for immediate delivery to a client.
**US Duty Paid**
The new Lagoon 420 design reaffirms the success of their 41 model. This luxurious owner's version offers 3 double cabins and 3 bathrooms on a boat less than 42 feet!
Complete installation comprises of two standard electric motors connected to propellers by straight shaft transmissions, one generator and two set of 6 batteries.
- When batteries are 100 % charged, the boat will be able to function with both motors for approximately two hours (depending on speed)
- When batteries are 80 % charged, the generator will automatically start and charge the batteries in order to provide electricity for the motors
- When sailing, propellers will turn freely and recharge the batteries.
- The new propulsions system requires only one simple bearing change per 20,000 hours
On deck you will find that a new steering position with larger console, much improved double helm seat, and an additional winch, all improve comfort and ease of sailing, even when short-handed. Cockpit comfort is further improved with a new settee and increased engine soundproofing. In the salon, highlights include new flooring and navigation station, an upgraded galley providing more workspace and plenty of storage. Below, the master cabin features a new privacy door, more floor space, and all cabins have the latest Lagoon 'one-way' window, for increased light and visibility.
- Standard upholstery - cannage blue in salon, cabana uni in cabins
- Mosquito screens
- Curtain on salon door
- Underbed slats
- Standing headroom: approx. 1,95m / 6'4"
- Large Panoramic Salon with glass sliding door and lock
- 12V halogen lighting throughout
- Seating for 8 people
- Salon table in varnished wood (Table can be used in cockpit)
- Coffee table also provided (1 set of tall legs and 1 set of short legs)
- The large dining table with the short legs forms the salon berth
- Aluminum legs
- Storage under settee
- 2 opening deck hatches on front part of vertical windows
- Roof opening hatches
- Communicates directly with the cockpit through a sliding glass window and a bar
- Head room: approx. 2m/6'5 ft.
- 12V halogen lighting
- Stainless steel work surface with wooden edges
- 3 burner stove
- Separate oven with grill, 26L /6 Gallons
- 2 cutlery drawers
- Vegetable trays
- Locker under sink with trash can behind door
- Storage under central seating area
- Storage above Work surface
- Numerous storage with space designed for an additional fridge or freezer, a dishwasher and a microwave oven
- 1 x 12V fridge 130L / 30 gallons
- Cupboard under sink
- Storage compartment in central bench seat
- Electrical fridge - 12 v - 190 l / 50 US gallons
Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Standing headroom: approx. 1.95m / 6'4"
- TV antenna in mast with 110V outlet
- Pack Na2006 A Raymarine
- TV antenna socket in cabin
- VHF antenna and cable
Electrical & Water Circuits
- Genset upgraded to 21 KVA, 110 V, 60 Hz
- Additional aluminum 79 gallons fuel tank with transfer pump
- Freshwater cock inlet
- Additional thru hulls
- Fans in cabins and salon
- Construction Material: Fiberglass polyester and vinylester resin
- Foam sandwhich hulls - white gel coat
- Solid glass under waterline
- Deck in balsa sandwhich
- Counter molds in solid fiberglass or felter core
- Bulkheads in glassed marine plywood tabbed or glued
- 2 Electric genoa sheet winches
Sails & Rigging
- 1 Full batten large roach mainsail, 62m2/667 sq. ft.
- 1 Furling genoa with sun protective strip, 36.5m2/393 sq. ft.
- 2 Electric genoa sheet winches
- 6 Mooring cleats + 2 on the aft crossbeam (no cleats on the transom)
- Lazy bag with blue cover
- Wide cockpit useable as outdoor salon, direct access to sea through a stern walkway accessing both transoms (no step)
- Self-bailing cockpit with teak grid
- Helm station on starboard roof bulkhead, engine throttle controls, engine panels, amp meter, steering compass, space for electronic instruments
- Steering system by cable
- 2 Rudders with composite shafts
- Emergency tiller
- 2 person helm seat
- Varnished wood cockpit table with cover
- Storage locker in cockpit seat
- Gas storage with 2 bottle capacity; 1 comes standard
- 1 locker "technical compartment" housing the electric drive generator
- 1 large storage area under the steps leading to the steering station
- Could house an optional cockpit drige and/or icemaker
- Hot/Cold cockpit shower
- Pulpit with wooden seat
- Soft clear windshield for bimini
- Cockpit enclosure with clear panels
- Aft cockpit seat cushions
- Forward seating cushions
- Aft cockpit floor is teak
- 12V cockpit fridge
- Outboard engine bracket
- 2 x 400 liters / 2 x 105 gallons approx. water tanks
- Fresh water system with one main pressure pump (12V)
- Hot water system with 42L/11 gal hot water heater (AC circuit and engine heat exchanger)
- 2 x 12V automatic bilge pumps
- 2 x 12V manually activated bilge pumps
- 2 x manual bilge pumps
Details are thought to be reliable but are not guaranteed.
to change, prior sale and tax when applicable.
© 2006 2Hulls, Inc[CCC06142006]
Used Lagoon 420 Catamaran For Sale - Hull# 7
2Hulls -your best source for used Lagoon catamarans for sale, and sailboat or
powerboat information for used cruising, sailing or racing Lagoon
multihull catamaran yachts.